It's Thursday and I have posted pictures to all of my destinations. I'm still working even today and tomorrow. Today I am gathering information for the students that will travel to Cesky Krumlov (about 2 hours away). I'm not sure exactly what they will be doing, but water rafting is one thing they are looking forward too. I won't be going with them on this trip because they leave on Sunday and so do I; however, we are going in two TOTALLY different directions.
I went to bed last night and woke up with this morning with a little cold, but I don't feel terrible. My plans are to leave here on time today, go eat, and then get some rest. I'll probably let my book put me to sleep.
Tomorrow is Friday! Smile. If you are still having trouble smiling, look at my pictures again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keep working while we enjoy our virtual trip with you. It's marvelous! Pics do make me :-) Words in pics make me check translations.(Bauhaus is help/info. I know Sony.)Your grandma will like the bridges, flowers and greenery, including grapevines that will remind her of grandpa's that were near where Aunt Diane has the running rose bush now. Ummm jewels! Have some. Mom
ReplyDelete