Still in Vienna. Internet is sketchy, which is getting on my nerves because I can not show you what I want. I have some great stuff. My godmother said international travel is about patience so I am trying to practice.
Not too much going on in Vienna today. Try to give more later. Going back to Prague on Wednesday afternoon. I will have you all hooked up on Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes, technology can get on a nerve or two. Think on whatever is good. Without Skype to see/hear you, I might have to call some of your local "sistahs" to chat. :-) Mom
ReplyDeleteBe patient, remember you are in the old world and with that comes old technology. Continue to have a great time, take great pictures and savor every moment, even the food.
ReplyDeleteLydia
Still frustrated over technology? I just advised a student frustrated over "messing up" his first two semesters of college. Speaking of retailers earlier (H&M), his last name is Abercrombie. He said he is not related. Would you rather be in Vienna irritated over internet issues or in Raleigh with 5 or more years of college before you even think about international travel? :-) Mom
ReplyDeleteHey Meka...this is Shea. Glad to see you are having a good time. Can't wait to see more pictures. Have fun and tell Charles I said hello. Talk to you soon.
ReplyDeleteGuten Morgen! My child, hold on just a little while longer. Your desired use of technology will return soon. I kept checking Skype this a.m. Looking forward to its return soon.
ReplyDeleteAbschied!(A little German for you. Good a.m. & goodbye) Mom
Ahoj! You should be back in Praha now. I am preparing academically for your return, reading turista info about the places you've visited so I can respond intelligently to your pics and stories. Požehnání! Sbohem! (Now using Czech to say hello, Prague, tourist, blessings, & goodbye.) Mom :-)
ReplyDeleteAt work e-address, 6:06 pm, I got mail: "You have been elected for payment of 500,000 pounds. Please contact our Executive Sec... for more info." (Name and email given). Scam that made me think of your money exchange-pounds & crowns (Czech kurona).I know better. Mom
ReplyDeleteTameka,
ReplyDeleteHello! You have passed the international test. You are a victor of the internet and your new culture. I am very proud of you. I cannot wait for you to share your trip with me in person. I look forward to your next international trip.
This experience will change how you see the world. God is good and still in charge!
Aunt Wandra
O happy day! Thank God Skype let us see and hear you this a.m. You are looking GOOD. I'll try to call Charles to welcome him back and etc. :-)Mom
ReplyDelete