The tour was to start at 10am, but before the tour didn´t actually start until almost 11am. In the meantime while we were waiting we were approached by women with children asking for money. They would ask if you spoke English and if you did they would flip this card for you to read something about them being hungry and needing money for the child. Whatever. When the tour started our tour guide told us that some of them are gypsys and that they get dropped off in Mercedes Benz so she doesn´t feel sorry for them. I thought that was very interesting!
I have lots of great pictures to share from this 4 hour walking tour. I must admit it was well worth it.
We got back to Prague at around 9pm and prepared to hang out in Prague on Saturday. Prague Castle here we come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You didn't tell us if you fell for the "poor beggar" appeal enough to give up some money. If you did, you would not be the first. I'm glad you found the long tour worth it. Sometimes they can test the patience of a tourist. Mom
ReplyDelete