5.20.2009

Off to Berlin

I'm posting this message informing you that tomorrow morning (Thursday), I am going to Berlin. I am very excited about seeing Berlin and the Berlin Wall. It is one of the historic moments I remember seeing and talking about in elementary school. (I think it was elementary.) I'm not sure if the hotel will have wireless connection, so I wanted to let you all know why there might not be any new post. I will return to Prague on Friday evening and I'll be sure to make it up to you.

I appreciate how you all have provided comments on various blogs. It really keeps me going.

Have a wonderful weekend!

P.S. - No worries, I'm not traveling to Berlin alone...one of my favorite friends arrived safely today. ; ) BIG SMILE!!!

8 comments:

  1. God, please keep Tameka and others safe, as they travel. Nightly calls to grandma have her happy for you and praying,too. Some folks like Dr.H are so inspired by the pics that she would probably join you, if you sent her a ticket. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, since no Skype tonight, I just finished entertaining myself by going through the pics and clicking to enlarge. Perhaps you have a future as a photo journalist. Praise God for skills that bring options. Is there a skill to sleeping? Let me try it now. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your friend travel safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited and thankful for the opportunity you have been given. May God be with both of you.
    Cuzin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay so you had me a little confused with the whole "historical moment" thing. Then I remembered you are MUCH older than me so I was too young to remember when the wall came down anyway(LOL).

    I hope you have a safe and wonderful trip to Berlin...don't forget to take lots of pics while you are there. By the way, tell your favorite friend I said hello...

    ReplyDelete
  6. have a great time and enjoy your favorite friend! cant wait to hear about berlin!
    love you like cooked food!
    amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, without Skype I'm finding things to do to educate myself on where you are/have been. I've been Googling to find out what German food you might be eating. Enjoy. Watch & pray. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited about your visit to Berlin. I look forward to the pictures and commentary on that!
    Take care!
    Janice

    ReplyDelete