5.28.2009

Berlin Pics

I will provide details for these pictures later. Some of them I'm going to have to remember what it was myself. If you want to see a larger version of the picture, just click on it. Well, clicking on it worked for my mom.

ENJOY!

Berlin - It was a little cloudy on the first day.

TV Tower
Reichstag from a distance in the evening. See the dome at the top. The following picture were inside and around the dome.
A really big church at night.

Day 2 pictures with much better weather.

Same big church, but during the day from another angle.
Wall of the struggling workers. (something like that)
Reichstag during the day.
Opera House

What's left of Berlin wall. There is a fence in front of the wall so I couldn't actually get my own piece of it, but it was cool to see.

Hotel Adlon - This is where all the celebrities stay and where Michael Jackson dangled the baby.

Holocaust Memorial with 2711 rectangular concrete blocks as if it were a cemetery.
A nice rainbow as we travel back on the train to Prague.

4 comments:

  1. Hey T!
    Glad you finally have your internet back up. I love the pictures. It looks like you guys had a great time in Berlin. So um...when do you start back working again? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can verify your work. I saw and heard it this a.m. via Skype. I enlarged your pics by clicking. They encourage us to visit to make pics with bunny ear. :-) "Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects." Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give Tameka our love and let her know we are praying for safety and an enjoyable journey. I am sure that was exciting seeing her. God has a way of making parents smile over seeing their children regardless of the distance. I am sure she will have a lot to share upon her return.
    A note from Aunt JoAnne today posted by Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tameka! The pics today bring back great memories....For all you people out there wondering if she is working --I can attest to that! WE work hard, but we are blessed enough to be able to do it in places like Prague! See ya week after next!
    Marva

    ReplyDelete